ProX XC-SYP10 (10ft 1/4in TRS to 1/4in Dual TS Cable)
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-SYP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" TRS output/input needs to be connected to a device with a dual 1/4" TS output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- Gold/Silver plated all metal 1/4" stereo and 1/4" unbalanced connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer. - 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors - Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction - ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!