The dbx 231s Dual 31-Band Graphic EQ is the end-result of a quest for exceptional sound, performance and reliability. Dual-channels, 31 - 1/3-octave bands, ISO frequency centers, ±12dB input gain range, switchable 50Hz/12dB per octave low-cut filters, 20mm faders, selectable 6dB or 12dB boost/cut range, XLR and TRS connectors, nonconductive nylon sliders, and balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation. 2U rackmount.
dbx 231 Dual 31-Band Graphic EQ Features:
- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave constant Q-frequency channels
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of 6dB or 12dB
- 12dB per octave-per-octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter
- Front-panel bypass switch
- ±12dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Internal toroidal transformer
- Frequency response of 10Hz-50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Signal-to-noise: 90dB
We carry the full line of DBX. If you need a piece that is not listed on our website, call for a price.